description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Friday, December 14, 2018

Where have I been?

Some notes about being bogged down.
I started adding photos of my 3 sons to my document about our family history.

BIG mistake.
I have many more photos of them than any of the ancestors, except maybe my parents.

So that was not a manageable size document to print and bind and give to my sons for Christmas.

I'm going to make a separate document, and probably just save it into "thumb drives."  So now that's been decided, and now I can return to the ancestry document of 24 generations back to Edward Longshanks.

And once it's edited a few times, I'll take it to our local print copying office, also the UPS store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.