description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Friday, December 18, 2020

Happy holidays

 Yes many ancestors have had their birthdays, and probably their deathdays, this month. But I'm busy doing the holiday thang.

Not as much as some...just wreathes on the doors. Nobody is coming inside. And I will take part in a couple of zooms with friends and family over the next few weeks.

Sending you wishes for health, well being, and continuing joyful days and nights.

I'll be looking back into ancestors in my family soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your holidays went well. I didn't even do wreaths. I do mean to respond to the cards we got. To show we are still alive and well over here. So far.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.