description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Sarah Farnam Granger, 5gg

Old North Parish Burying Ground North Andover Essex County Massachusetts, USA Jacob Granger on the left; Sarah Farnam Granger on the right.

This  week I'm focusing on my Ada Swasey Rogers family tree.

Sarah Farnam Granger was my five times greaat grandmother, born on 15 FEB 1732  in Andover, Essex County, Massachuetts Colony.

She was the daughter of Steven Farnam and Hannah Richardson Farnam. She had 10 brothers and sisters. She married Jacob Granger Jan 4, 1757. They had 8 children. Their son, Joseph Granger, became a blacksmith, and would become my 4 times great grandfather.

She died on 3 MAY 1806 Andover, Essex, Mass and was buried next to Jacob, who had died 4 Feb. 1795. He had served in the Massachusetts Militia as a private during the Revolutionary War.

This post is part of my father's mother,
Ada Swasey Rogers Family Tree.
The photo shows her mother,
my great grandmother,
Zulieka Granger Swasey as a young woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.