description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Following the hints at Ancestry

 I have a new ambition.

I can spend an hour each evening (or whenever I have some time available) to click on all those little hint leaves on my various family trees.

This evening was fun going into trees that go back to Italy and Germany.

I really didn't find any documents from those countries, but I found a few arrival dates for immigrants to our family.

It was gratifying work. And I think I may have made just a few boo-boos. Usually in spelling names.

So if anything comes up that looks interesting, I'll include it here...because it will represent new information about some ancestors!

None for today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.