description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Happy birthday Ebenezer Pulsifer (1744-1795)

 I posted on his birthday earlier HERE.

Ebenezer Pulsifer
Birth 4 NOV 1744 • Ipswich, Essex, Massachusetts, USA

Death 1795 • New York, or perhaps 1780 on a prison ship in NY harbor, (of the English).

married to Sarah Pratt Williams Perkins birth1 Dec.1751 • Ipswich, Essex Co., MA

Death Unknown

These Pulsifers were the parents of Capt Ebenezer Pulsifer, mariner

who was the 3rd great grandfather of Ada Phillips Swasey Rogers, my grandmother.

So Ebenezer and Sarah were my 5 times great grandparents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.