description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

While on isolation, I've been researching ancestors again. There are so many waiting to meet, I'm now on fourth great uncles and aunts. What a hardy bunch of people if they made it past childhood! Even those women who had a dozen children lived long lives (unless they died in childbirth.) Well, they did have fulfilling busy lives, and the dates and places on census records give but a glimpse of them.

Just as entertaining as watching Netflix, which I've tried to do a few times.

Hope everyone is safe and healthy in the time of Covid-19.

2 comments:

  1. So far, so good. Finding it hard to concentrate today, otherwise fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear from you again. I have missed you.

      Delete

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.