description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Saturday, April 16, 2022

1950 Census

 Several screen shots give the 1950 page which includes my family and myself.

I tried the save function from the site I'd found it on, but it was blurry. Though we are on pg. 21 of Enumeration District 163-695, there had also been some kind of inventory page for the microfilms, so it's pg. 22 of the films.





Though my family did have the sample lines, it didn't have anything that added information for me. I think my mother probably gave the answers. 


1 comment:

  1. I didn't really find any new info either. But then again, I didn't expect to since I was alive and knew the family history of that moment.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.