description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Monday, April 4, 2022

Combining the three

 Big trees all, my family trees of three roots. But now I am working to combine them. I start out by saying I hope I don't lose any details, especially the wonderful photos I've collected for so many ancestors.

I've discovered many more ancestors for some of the lines, by again looking at the wives' trees. So the Pulsifers, for instance, now go back much further, by just following the line of one wife. They were on the Swasey family tree before.

But with April 1, 2022 publishing the Census of 1950, I will have many more details to add to the postings about the ancestors, including myself, who were alive at that time.

So my primary tree is called George Elmore Rogers Genealogy.BR. No spaces for the Ancestry tree. And it's not searchable by others at this time, meaning it's a private tree. That's my father's name, but it includes now my children and grandchildren (all living at this time) as well as my three sons' three wives and their family trees.

As of today, April 3, 2022, I have 5977, and still 4000 more hints on just the ones already counted onto the tree. I have lots more ancestors to add for the 3 wives of my sons, as well as I keep finding new branches to add.

I am thrilled to find these real people, who once lived, loved and died (most of them it must be admitted.) 


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think I need to go over my tree and redo it. But I just don't. Good luck with this project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I just got in a tangle over on Ancestry and blew out of it. I was hoping to compare the two sets of parents that are on different trees, but they now see one set and just keep putting in that data...can't get the other one to see side by side to compare. I know there are two brothers who both could have been the fathers...and oone of them has two women possibly as wives...ands so it goes. A muddle, and I quit for now. I think I have resigned myself to waiting and seeing in the future!!

      Delete

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.