description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Birth anniversaries compiled to today...

Aug 25.
Ralph Farnum II (1601-1642)
My nine times great grandfather on Ada Swasey Rogers tree.
I NEED TO DO RESEARCH ON HIM, AN IMMIGRANT FROM ENGLAND TO ANDOVER MA)

Aug 24.
Cyntha Cannon Rogers (1800-Nov 24 1855)
My 3 times great grandmother on George Rogers family tree.
(SEE THIS BLOG HERE)

Aug 20.
George Tyler Granger (1804-after 1870)
Lumber merchant and surveyor
My 3 times great grandfather on Ada Swasey Rogers tree.
(SEE BLOG FOR A LETTER HE WROTE HERE.)

Aug 12.
Joseph Swasey (baptized on Aug 12, 1714 - 1801
my 5 times great grandfather on Ada Swasey Rogers tree.
(SEE BLOG HERE)

Aug 11.
Jonathan Bowers, Captain (1673-1750)
my 6 times great grandfather on Ada Swasey Rogers tree.
(SEE BLOG HERE, AND HERE.)

Aug 8.
Josiah Beers 1693-1763)
My 7 times great grandfather on Eugenia Booth tree.
(SEE BLOG HERE)

Aug. 7.
Jacob Granger (1735-4 Feb, 1795)
5 times great grandfather on Swasey tree
(SEE BLOG HERE)

Aug. 1.
Anna Curtiss Booth (1697- 18 May 1733)
My 7 times great grandmother
(SEE BLOG HERE)
In Booth family tree.

See, I did do some research this month on my ancestors.  Then I took a break.  I'll be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.