description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

More mother's photos

 

Repost from 5/10/2020

-------------------------------




My mother around 6 years old, and her mother (my grandmother Mozelle Munhall)...around 1924.  Yes, my mother kept her photos in one of those black paper albums, but decided to be creative with how she framed most of them.

My mother as a young woman.




My mother and my other grandmother (Ada Swasey Rogers), my dad's mother.  Taken about the time that my dad and mother got married (and lived in his parent's house in 1939. Both the grandparents' houses were similar in San Antonio, Texas.

 My oldest son Marty, when he was 2-3 years old. (I gave him the album with all his baby photos)

Marty preparing for his baby brother, Russ, to share Marty's 4th Christmas, both stockings made by my sis, Mary.


August, 1967, there's baby Russ being considered by big brother Marty.


A scanned Polaroid photo of me holding son number three, Tai, when visiting my parents for Christmas, 1979.

Below is my sister, Mary, after giving birth to her daughter, Lisa, in 1971.



Today' quote:

Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.

Casandra Brene' Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.