description

Events of importance are at Living in Black Mountain NC
My own life and my opinions are shared at When I was 69.

REMEMBER: In North America, the month of September 1752 was exceptionally short, skipping 11 days, when the Gregorian Calendar was adapted from the old Julian one, which didn't have leap year days.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day



These are the "fathers" in my life.

Hope y'all have a happy day.

Editorial note:
In order to spend more time doing other things, I'm limiting my publications on blogs to every other day.  So the ancestry blog will be on odd days of the calendar, and the pottery/Black Mountain sites will be on even days.

I know I've tried this kind of thing before...with little success.  Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you! If you leave your email then others with similar family trees can contact you. Just commenting falls into the blogger dark hole; I'll gladly publish what you say just don't expect responses.